Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!


Hello everyone!!!


I made it one of my resolutions to blog every night before bed so here I am, day one of my year long blog-fest!


2009 was filled with amazing accomplishments for me--I participated in my first street fair art show in Hilliard, Ohio, sold some work in my first ever gallery presentation in the Short North, had a brief showing of one of my designs in a short CNN video for Forbes, published my "Lighter Side of Dark" book, and probably most amazing of all, my design was printed on a limited edition tee and given to the celebs at the 2009 American Music Awards--I even got a photo!


Yes, 2009 has been quite a year for me. I'm hoping you all stick around to cheer me on in 2010. For now, I'm off to work on a new image (another resolution is to finish at least one design a week!) See you all tomorrow--sleep well!

No comments:

Post a Comment