Sunday, January 3, 2010

Limited edition, signed AND numbered mini prints!




As most of you know, I am sending some mini prints to be put in the gift bags for the celebrity guests who will be appearing on the Mo'nique show on BET. Some of the stars who will be receiving these gifts are Lil' Wayne, Chris Brown and Alicia Keys. (big names, right? I'm so excited!)




Anyways, I ordered extras just in case something happened and I need more. (You know, since I have three dogs, five cats, and two kids--anything can happen!) My prints are all packed away nice and neat and ready to be sent to Atlanta so now I have 49 extra prints.




I thought it would be nice to give all of you nice people out in blog land a chance to have one of these prints. I mean, how cool is it to have the same thing as a celeb, no? I am going to give my friends and fans the chance to own one of these signed and numbered limited edition mini prints for only $5 each (for numbers 2-98; #1 and #99 are $50 each). You can keep it, show it off, give it to your boss, sell it on Ebay, whatever :)




The design I created is a gothic parody of Beyonce's "Single Ladies". Each print is 5.25" by 5.25" square and has a shimmery metallic background. Every print is signed by me and numbered. (99 mini prints in all) They will be sold on a first come, first serve basis and are moving fast so if you would like one, please contact me at shannon@lollipoplabs.com and we can arrange payment via PayPal.



If you have any questions, please feel free to drop me a line. Until then, have a wonderful day, night , afternoon, whatever it is wherever you are at!

~Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment