Sunday, January 2, 2011

Looking forward in 2011

January 2nd aka Day Two of the Resolutions. So far so good, after all, here I am blogging again. (I know you are proud!)

One thing the beginning of a new year is good for is setting goals for yourself. I have to admit, I managed to hit quite a few of my goals from 2010. I became licensed with several great companies. My sales hit record highs. I even started the indiExhibit to help other artists. Pretty good for one year I think.

I'm a sucker for out doing myself so I need to set even higher goals for this year. I want my characters turned into dolls. Maybe even sculptures. I want at least 6 Ghoulie Scout books finished by December (Sorry Paully!). Yeah...I think those are pretty good goals for now. I'm sure I will add more as time goes by :)

What are YOUR goals for 2011?

No comments:

Post a Comment